- Minimally, the committee will be composed of two MIRSA professional members and one MIRSA student member. At a maximum, there can be up to seven committee members.
- Each committee term is July 1 - June 30. Designations of committee chairs will be made by July 1.
- Budget will be determined annually through the request and allocation with the Finance Committee and approval by the MIRSA Executive Board.
- Chair will communicate regularly with the State Director Elect, reporting progress, questions, and work of the committee. Each committee is required to prepare or revise its operating code annually.
- Members will provide biannual reports to the MIRSA Membership (for the State Workshop Business Meeting and NIRSA Annual Conference MIRSA State Business Meeting).
Bylaws and Operating Code - Stan Shingles (Chair) | Nicole Green | Dale Kolnitys
Finance - Julia Stulock (Chair) | Margie Wallington (Treasurer) | Dale Kolnitys | Mike Berdowski
Membership Engagement - Megan Choiniere (Chair) | Julia Stulock | Jordan Leslie | Brady Duke | Ethan Engel | Beth Northuis| Kayla Cupples
Nominations and Elections - Kristen Traskie (Chair) | Mike Berdowski | Ethan Engel
Programming & Extramural Special Events - Beth Northuis (Chair) | Stephanie Nielsen | Jasmine Holmes
State Workshop - Andy Boehnlein (Chair) | Aaron Mowen | Kristen Traskie | Brady Duke | Jess Kiss | Julia Stulock
Student Committee - Sarina Routowicz (Chair) | Caleb Adams | Mickey Hua